QuakePrepare provides earthquake preparedness products and services to San Francisco bay area homeowners who want to know what to do before, during, and after a serious earthquake.
- Is your house secured to the foundation correctly?
- Do you have an automatic gas shut-off valve installed at your gas meter?
- Do you have an emergency kit – is it adequate?
- Do you know which appliances and furniture are ready to injure you?
- Do you know the safest place to be in a quake?
- Where are your utility shut-offs – can you work them?
My in-home consultation can help! Here’s what you will get:
- an expert evaluation as to how well your home is attached to its foundation
- knowledge of which appliances/furniture need to be secured
- clarity about the safest places to be during a quake, room by room
- info on your utility cut-offs (this could save your life!)
- automatic shut-off valves explained
- a discussion about some essential things you need to do to be safe
- the chance to have us come & “QuakeSecure” your
Satisfied and grateful clients throughout the San Francisco Bay have expressed to us their appreciation for our consultation, products, and services.
“I found it very helpful to have Larry’s experienced eye and feedback on what needs to be done. He is knowledgeable, helpful, and gave good tips and advice.” – Amy Teeling
“I was very comforted by his experience in construction.” – Brian Alcorn
Please browse our site to find out how you can best prepare yourself and your family for the serious earthquake which is in our future here in the SF Bay area.
Start by learning about Who We Serve and how we help.